Re: [buckminster-dev] Hudson plugin and provisioning

Thank you very much for your effort, I really appreciate it.
Thomas raised a bunch of issues/enhancements. I will try to implement these as well as fixes for the issues you found tonight and hopefully release a new version right away. Once it's out, I'd be happy if you'd try again and let me know how it worked.

All pending issues have been implemented and spaces in the path should no longer become URI encoded. So if you want to give it another shot, 0.9.5 should be available in the update center in a few hours.

Best Regards,
Johannes

Back to the top