Re: [buckminster-dev] running a buckminster build with Hudson at Eclipse

Thanks, I will make sure these answers will reach the person that asked.
- henrik

On 3/24/10 8:19 AM, Thomas Hallgren wrote:
We have some builds that are using the Hudson/Buckminster plugin such as
'buckminster.test' but he won't get much out of looking at that since
the configuration is hidden unless you're an admin.

Here is some information about to set things up with the plugin:
http://wiki.hudson-ci.org/display/HUDSON/Buckminster+PlugIn

It is also possible to use Ant as an intermediate between Hudson and
Buckminster. Prior to Johannes improvements (as of yesterday) that was
the only way to get a stream lined Buckminster instance for your build.
The teneo build is a good example of how to set things up this way:

http://martintaal.wordpress.com/2010/03/02/building-teneo-with-buckminster-and-hudson/

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Teneo/Teneo_Build_Setup

There's also the ECF build. A comprehensive description:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Building_ECF_Release_3.2

HTH,
- thomas