Re: [buckminster-dev] Hudson plugin and provisioning

Hi Johannes,
I'm testing your plug-in and I wonder if there is any way to influence the fact that it uses the Hudson workspace as the Eclipse workspace. A typical layout in my builds (using Ant as the intemediate) looks like this:

/build
  /signing (staging area for the Eclipse signer)
  /output (buckminster.output.root)
  /temp (buckminster.temp.root)
  /workspace (the eclipse workspace)
  /targetPlatform

/org.eclipse.xxx.releng (releng project checked out by Hudson)
/xxx (other projects)

In the releng project, I will typically find the cquery, rmap, properties, etc. used by the build.

Using git, all projects will typically be checked out by Hudson and our git reader will then bind them to the workspace together with other stuff that is checked out.

- thomas