Re: [buckminster-dev] Hudson plugin and provisioning

On 03/15/2010 05:16 PM, Johannes Utzig wrote:
...  so the 'manual way' should always be an option.

Yes, I agree.

Once I figured out how to make this work in hudson, we can discuss the
details on the file format that defines the versions and lists the
features. I'll get back to you once I have an inital working
implementation I would say.

Sounds good.

This feature will be very handy for a hudson cluster environment, but I
have only one hudson server available for testing. It would be greatly
appreciated if anybody that runs a hudson cluster is interested in such
a feature and would be willing to test automatic tool installation in a
master/slave scenario with a pre-released version the plugin...

We slaves running at build.eclipse.org so that's one place where we could test it. One idea could be to use this for Buckminsters own nightly builds. Let's discuss when you have things that you want tested.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Back to the top