Re: [buckminster-dev] Coding style

Finally !
(I have always hated the m_, and s_ prefixes...)

- henrik

On 2/7/10 11:26 PM, Thomas Hallgren wrote:
I just released the cocing style change to the SVN trunk which means
that we now have a new revision of all java code. It will be hard to
make history comparisons that span over this revision. Such comparisons
will likely need to be split in two. Prior and after the coding style
change.

- thomas