[buckminster-dev] iX CeBIT Forum 2010 Talk

Hi,

iX, a popular German IT magazine, organizes an annual forum on the CeBIT. This year one focus is on experience reports for agile software development processes.

I was asked to submit a talk on our (obviously positive :)) experience with setting up a Continuous Integration server with Buckminster and the Hudson plug-in. Without having prepared the talk yet, the idea is to present an introduction of Buckminster and the Hudson plug-in followed by (or mixed in with) our lessons learned and some best practices and maybe finishing with a brief overview of some more advanced topics like coverage, obfuscation or "Composing for Updatability" your product the Buckminster way.

I'd like to ask if, from your experience with other talks so far, there are any typical questions that keep coming up or typically difficult points or misconceptions that should be cleared preemptively? And if you have any other suggestions or comments, of course feel free to fire away, too.

Best regards,
Carsten

Back to the top