Re: [buckminster-dev] Coding style

+1
but unsure of what you are proposing we should do - change everything???

- henrik

On 12/11/09 10:12 AM, Thomas Hallgren wrote:
Hi,
Buckminster uses a coding style that differs from the one used by the
majority of the projects at Eclipse.org. In particular, we put the '{'
on a new line, i.e.

int size()
{
return size;
}

instead of:

int size() {
return size;
}

For historical reasons (before syntax coloring made the distinction
really easy), we also prefix our fields with m_ or s_, i.e.

private int m_size;

rather than

private int size;

I think it might be time to abandon our own style.

What's your opinion?

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Back to the top