[buckminster-dev] Major p2 changes coming

Hi,
One of p2's objectives with their next milestone is to define the official API. This means that there will be a lot of changes in the Buckminster code base. I would like to get a head start with that and not wait until M4 is out. In essence, that means changing our code base (trunk only) to conform with the p2 branch R3_6_api_cleanup. It will also mean that we, for some time until M4 is out, will build p2 from source.

Barring objections, I will change our releng RMAP to reflect this and start hacking on the changes.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Back to the top