Re: [buckminster-dev] Custom materialization of Maven artifacts

Hi,

I'm 70% sure I wrote a reply yesterday.. maybe I forgot to hit send...

Anyway, if I look at what I want to do...

I would like to be able to have a single file that defines both the artifacts and their dependencies and gives me the abilty to override the default materiazation behavior.Having to edit the MSPEC to tweak materialization is a little 'after the fact. I guess what I am saying is that I like the general concept of what you are suggestion but why can't it be in the CQUERY as opposed to the MSPEC.

Few other points whilst I am at it...

1) Why cant we specify multiple root nodes in a CQUERY? If I am trying to materialize a  workspace I may want to pull in unrelated projects.

2) Am I right in thinking that the Maven2 materializer can't deal with http://maven.apache.org/ref/2.2.1/maven-model/maven.html#class_dependency?

Steve

Back to the top