RE: [buckminster-dev] create.eclipse.jnlp.product issues

I have reported such problems last year (with eclipse 3.5). We managed to get around it using a number of tricks we scripted (below). So our prodcedure is: using create.eclipse.jnlp.product, fixing its jnlp files, unsign/sign, and packaging with the jnlp-servlet.jar as a war.

Probably a number of things have already been improved: we did not follow the buckminster latest development since we got it working.

		<replace dir="${jnlp.dir}">
			<include name="**/*.jnlp" />
			<replacetoken>features/</replacetoken>
			<replacevalue>
			</replacevalue>
		</replace>
		<replace dir="${jnlp.dir}">
			<include name="**/*org.eclipse.equinox.executable*.jnlp" />
			<replacetoken>&lt;information&gt;</replacetoken>
			<replacevalue>&lt;information&gt;&lt;vendor&gt;eclipse&lt;/vendor&gt;</replacevalue>
		</replace>
		<replaceregexp byline="true" match=".jar href=.plugins/org.eclipse.swt.wpf.win32.x86.jar.*>" replace="" flags="s">
			<fileset dir="${jnlp.dir}" includes="*.jnlp" />
		</replaceregexp>
		<replaceregexp byline="true" match=".jar href=.plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.wpf.win32.x86.jar.*>" replace="" flags="s">
			<fileset dir="${jnlp.dir}" includes="*.jnlp" />
		</replaceregexp>
		<replaceregexp byline="true" match=".jar href=.plugins/org.eclipse.compare.win32.jar.*>" replace="" flags="s">
			<fileset dir="${jnlp.dir}" includes="*.jnlp" />
		</replaceregexp>

	<target name='unsign'>
			<buckminster.signatureCleaner>
				<fileset dir='${jnlp.dir}/plugins'>
					<include name='*.jar' />
				</fileset>
			</buckminster.signatureCleaner>
	</target>

	<target name="sign">
		<signjar alias="..." storepass="..." keypass="..." keystore="...">
			<fileset dir="${jnlp.dir}/plugins">
				<include name="*.jar" />
			</fileset>
		</signjar>