[buckminster-dev] Fwd: Problem with Checkstyle Feature

Hi All,

I tried to do my own product build using Buckminster (which turned out
to be a very handy tool btw, so thanks for the great work guys :)
Everything seems to work like a charm ... except when I try to integrate
the Checkstyle Feature. Therefore I specified their update site (i.e.
http://eclipse-cs.sf.net/update/) as a provider in my rmap:

<provider
readerType="eclipse.import"
componentTypes="osgi.bundle,eclipse.feature"
mutable="false" source="false">
<uri format="http://eclipse-cs.sf.net/update/"/>
</provider>

That works quite nice for a bunch of other dependencies I have.
Nonetheless for this particular update site I get:

Errors and Warnings
E [0002] : No suitable provider for component
com.atlassw.tools.eclipse.checkstyle:eclipse.feature was found in
resourceMap
file:/home/mathias/eclipse/workspaces/rcp/com.example.target/target-resources.rmap
E [0002] : No suitable provider for component
com.atlassw.tools.eclipse.checkstyle:eclipse.feature was found in
searchPath resources
E [0002] : Resolution attempt ended with exception: Provider
local(file:////home/mathias/eclipse/workspaces/rcp/com.atlassw.tools.eclipse.checkstyle/):
Missing CSpec source required by component type eclipse.feature:
Provider
local(file:////home/mathias/eclipse/workspaces/rcp/com.atlassw.tools.eclipse.checkstyle/):
Missing CSpec source required by component type eclipse.feature
E [0002] : Rejecting provider
eclipse.import(http://download.eclipse.org/releases/galileo): No
component match was found
E [0002] : Rejecting provider
eclipse.import(http://dist.codehaus.org/groovy/distributions/greclipse/snapshot/e3.5/):
No component match was found
E [0002] : Rejecting provider
eclipse.import(http://m2eclipse.sonatype.org/update/): No component
match was found
E [0002] : Rejecting provider
eclipse.import(http://subclipse.tigris.org/update_1.6.x/): No component
match was found
E [0002] : Rejecting provider
eclipse.import(http://eclipse-cs.sf.net/update/): No component match was
found

Any ideas what the problem may be? Any ideas what can be done to
integrate Checkstyle?

Best regards and thanks in advance!

Mathias

Back to the top