[buckminster-dev] Headless (JUnit) launching

It seems that with Helios M2 we'll have all prerequisites for headless JUnit
launching available. I'll be ready to check in the Buckminster JUnit command
shortly after.

I have two questions, though:

1) If we build Galileo SR1 from trunk, I'd better not include the new bundle
in the o.e.buckminster.pde.headless feature, right? Otherwise I'll break the
build because of the 3.6 dependencies.

2) With a little extra effort --- and I mean _really_ little extra effort, <
4hrs --- I could provide not only JUnit launching, but _any_ kind of
launching from the headless workspace. Plain Java and OSGi launching will
come out-of-the-box. Launching any other kind of launch config will only
require that the respective LaunchConfigurationDelegates are installed in
the Buckminster headless host. What do think about that?

Regards,
Achim

Back to the top