[buckminster-dev] Re: Tutorial for building an RCP from hudson

Great!
We should make this part of the mailapp RCP tutorial.
So, a patch against the tutorial project is much appreciated.
(track IP etc.)
Then we can host the necessary files separately as well.

Johannes Utzig wrote:
Hi,

I made some additions to the tutorial and I was hoping that you could host the cquerys/mspecs/rmap along with the other buckminster demo material to make this thing actually executable without any additional files. If the tutorial is missing anything or if I should do something differently, please let me know.
The necessary files are attached to this mail.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Building_an_RCP_application_with_hudson_(Buckminster)

Best regards,
Johannes

Back to the top