[buckminster-dev] Re: Tutorial for building an RCP from hudson

A tight integration between Hudson & Buckminster would be super cool. Right now, I'm testing Buckminster in Hudson by having Hudson check out the sources and pointing Buckminster at them as a local source for materialization. Besides all the problems incumbent with a static checkout list etc - and as has been pointed out elsewhere - Buckminster doesn't recognize that the sources have come from SVN originally, so I can't use the subversion latest revision qualifier replacement in the plugin/feature versions.

Is there any movement on the idea of introducing the following features to the buckminster reader system?

- change log export
- update cquery in existing workspace

I'd be willing to lend a hand if appropriate to help get to a seamless integration with Hudson. Would it be best for me to just check out the buckminster workspace and begin to get my bearings?

Cheers,

pete

Back to the top