[buckminster-dev] Re: Tutorial for building an RCP from hudson

Hi,

I added a first draft of the tutorial in the wiki. Maybe you can read it one of these days and let me know if the general approach is ok with you and what should be changed. Once it's good enough for a first version, I can create a bugzilla and attach the MSPECs, CQUERYs and the reduced rmap so you can put it online somewhere. Once the files are in place I'll update the tutorial to point to those files and put it in the buckminster tutorial category if that's ok with you.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Building_an_RCP_application_with_hudson_(Buckminster)

Best regards and thanks for your time,
Johannes

Back to the top