Re: [buckminster-dev] Newbie with ClearCase challenge...

Thanks Thomas,

Thats enough for me to go on with our quest for a better releng
implementation. I'd love to work on CC support for Buckminster but I guess
that's not up to me to decide...:-(

But becoming a Buckminster user would be a step in the right direction for
us though...

Br
Patrik