[buckminster-dev] Newbie with ClearCase challenge...

First I would like to state my newbie status on Buckminster and I'm sorry if
posting in the wrong forum (Could not find any "Buckminster - Users" forum).

Looking at alternatives for a CI setup for multiple RCPs on a shared base
Buckminster comes out as the most obvious and mature candidate. Though I'm
very unfamiliar with it reading about the key concepts and the strong
integration with PDE gives me assurance.

Just have one small question that will help me answer if it is worth going
forth with some prototyping and in the long run abandon our existing ANT
based system...is it possible to make this work on a ClearCase env?

No need to set up views and stuff automagically but just being able to
handle resolving on views with different names. Is it possible to use
property expansion in the .rmap URIs e.g. env.CLEARCASEVIEW or
-Dclearcase.view.name=myView

Thanks
Patrik