Re: [buckminster-dev] Dependency Visualization

Here we go again :)

I feel some of the reply you've formulated doesn't address what I've tried to convey.

As far as Buckminster is concerned, I have managed to build a complete working build system with additional plug-ins without any need of EMF, already two years ago. I see no compelling reason to introduce EMF now, as what I feel is needed to further Buckminster is totally unrelated. I'm interested in having Buckminster stable (which it isn't) and in contributing back what I added myself at that point. I really see no reason at all to warrant this diversion. This has nothing to do with the qualities of EMF itself, but I will not support this decision.

We can argue and misunderstand each other as much as you want, but this feels like a real waste of my time. And I'm sure yours as well. For a silly build tool, no less.

Best regards,
 Dann

Back to the top