[buckminster-dev] Re: Maven resolution does not work

Hi Ken,
Can you please file a bugzilla for this?

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Ken Wenzel wrote:
Hallo,

I have problems materializing Maven projects with the latest Version of Buckminster for Eclipse 3.5.

If I try to resolve sesame.cquery an Exception is thrown:
Resolution attempt ended with exception: File not found: http://repo.aduna-software.org/maven2/releases/org/openrdf/openrdf-root-pom/3.0-alpha1/openrdf-root-pom-2.pom.md5: File not found: http://repo.aduna-software.org/maven2/releases/org/openrdf/openrdf-root-pom/3.0-alpha1/openrdf-root-pom-2.pom.md5

The reference to the parent project openrdf-root-pom is stated in the POM
http://repo.aduna-software.org/maven2/releases/org/openrdf/sesame/sesame/3.0-alpha1/sesame-3.0-alpha1.pom

by
<parent>
    <groupId>org.openrdf</groupId>
    <artifactId>openrdf-root-pom</artifactId>
    <version>2</version>
    <relativePath>../../pom.xml</relativePath>
</parent>

I think either the given relativePath is wrong or is not interpreted by Buckminster and/or the version attribute is ignored.
The correct URL of the file openrdf-root-pom-2.pom.md5 is:
http://repo.aduna-software.org/maven2/releases/org/openrdf/openrdf-root-pom/2/openrdf-root-pom-2.pom.md5

Using advisor nodes to override the versions of sesame and/or openrdf-root-pom does not help either.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Ken Wenzel

Back to the top