Re: [buckminster-dev] Re: Executing JUnit tests with headless Buckminster

I have created http://code.google.com/p/jdt-junit/ and added you guys as
developers.

The code is already in a working state. I jotted down some TODOs as issues.
Feel free to grab an item and/or add new ones :-)

The google code project is deliberately focused on jdt.junit. I think it's
better to maintain community-developed Buckminster plug-ins in a seperate
project for two reasons:

1) It's easier for the JDT team to consume. If they take a look at the code,
they won't get distracted by Buckminster stuff.
2) This refactoring will be a large patch and will have to be reviewed by
the legal department. Better safe than sorry here and not mix up the
relevant code with anything that might cause trouble.

Cheers,
 Achim

Oisin Hurley wrote:

> I too have no preference -- SVN, Git, CVS, any will work for me.
>
>  --oh

Back to the top