Re: [buckminster-dev] Re: Executing JUnit tests with headless Buckminster

I don't have any practical experience with Git, but I've always wanted to
try it out. Now seems like a good opportunity to do so :-)

I'll try to set up a repo at GitHub this evening and publish what I've
implemented so far.

Achim

Oisin Hurley wrote:

>> I don't mind Git, but perhaps the Eclipse Git integration hasn't reached
>> production quality yet (feedback)?
>
> Just on this topic, I haven't had any trouble with the tools, but
> my disclaimer is that I haven't yet used a Git-based project in
> any really serious fashion.
>
> I have a hunch that the 'production quality' argument is a piece
> of received wisdom that has been knocking around long enough
> for the eGit plugin to have been considerably improved :)
>
> In any case, whatever works and is the easiest to set up, I
> think. Getting the sharing started is the important piece,
> rather than the choice of initial mechanism.
>
>  --oh

Back to the top