Re: [buckminster-dev] Re: Executing JUnit tests with headless Buckminster

> That being said, it's still a long way to go. You'll stay up-to-date by
> CC'ing to the bugs. I'm reading between the lines that you'd be willing to
> help me with testing? ;-)

I'd be willing to help with some of the testing, Achim. This is something
I would like to get built into the STP build system to make running the
units easier.

Normally, I make a specific test plugin the is a fragment of the plugin
that the units are testing.

If there are a number of people that want to muck in on the code,
what's the best way to organize? Sounds like a job for git :)

 --oh

Back to the top