Re: [buckminster-dev] Where can I find buckminster.core 1.1.350.r10332?

Unable to find org.eclipse.galileo.feature.group/1.0.0.qualifier since its repository definition is missing

You need to run with -brandingContribution Galileo to make the builder understand that the feature contributed by Galileo itself is incomplete. It's assembled from bundles that are built from source in order to support the old scheme of providing 'capabilities'. It's a compromise that we had to put in to make life easier for the contributors. I'm not overly happy about it and it's unlikely that this approach will survive post Galileo.

Just asking another question:

Should the "Galileo Builder" not be called more accurately "Galileo Packager"? I mean, IIUC, it does not *build* (compile, jar, ...) the components but it just grabs them from different update sites and re-packages them, doesn't it? Or do I misunderstand anything here?

The new name (post Galileo) will most likely be the Buckminster Aggregator.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Back to the top