Re: [buckminster-dev] Where can I find buckminster.core 1.1.350.r10332?

Hi again!

> Good, then all is well.

Sort of ...

Adding child meta-data repository http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/m2m/updates/milestones/ org.eclipse.equinox.internal.provisional.p2.core.ProvisionException: Unable to read repository at http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/m2m/updates/milestones/content.jar. Caused by: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed outAdding child meta-data repository org.eclipse.equinox.internal.provisional.p2.core.ProvisionException: No repository found at http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/m2m/updates/milestones/.
http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/m2m/updates/milestones/

Looks like the m2 repo has a problem right now.

Then later

Unable to find org.eclipse.galileo.feature.group/1.0.0.qualifier since its repository definition is missing

Just asking another question:

Should the "Galileo Builder" not be called more accurately "Galileo Packager"? I mean, IIUC, it does not *build* (compile, jar, ...) the components but it just grabs them from different update sites and re-packages them, doesn't it? Or do I misunderstand anything here?

Regards,
Torsten

Thomas Hallgren schrieb:
Torsten Schlabach wrote:
Though what's a bit confusing for me is that the update site only *shows* me the Galileo Builder in the "Install Software" dialog, though it contains all the other features I need as well. That might have been what have made me think I first need to install Buckminster itself and got and old version.

That's what you get when trying to simplify things :-)

But I agree, it would be great if you could open up a feature to see what it actually contains during the process of selecting features.

Build is running now ...

Good, then all is well.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren