[buckminster-dev] Exporting artifacts (such as WAR files?)

Hi again!

Trying to ask a hopefully more intelligent question:

I can now successfully resolve a cquery in my headless Buckminster. So I have Buckminster headless resolve

http://www.eclipse.org/buckminster/samples/queries/demo.cquery

for example.

This will materialize to a workspace with three Eclipse projects in it:

org.demo.worlds	- a java project producing a JAR file
org.demo.xml.provider - seems to a plugin project, though I cannot spot a plugin.xml file ??
org.demo.hello.xml.world - a plugin project which depends on the other two

What would I have to do to make the plugin be exported to some directory in JAR format?

The use case I have would be a web application which I want to build. How would I make Buckminster export it as a WAR file automatically?

Or is exporting in Buckminster currently limited to Eclipse stuff such as Plugins, Feature, RCP products and the like?

Regards,
Torsten

Back to the top