Re: [buckminster-dev] Hello XML World Example does not work on Galileo M6

Hi!

I just tried this using Ganymede. Also not that encouraging:

java.lang.NullPointerException
ERROR   [0008] : java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
ERROR   [0007] : java.lang.NullPointerException

I can see it going over all the individual comonents, so it seems to abel to get them from the repos. These error messages come up after quite a while.

Can anyone suggest a setup in which the Hello XML World Example would just work? It's hard to try and understand Buckminster as such and identify possible issues if even the simplest examples fails ...

Regards,
Torsten

Torsten Schlabach schrieb:
Hi all!

I have tried this:

1. Downloaded eclipse-reporting-galileo-M6-linux-gtk.tar.gz.
2. Installed Subversive connectors and Subversive plugin. Seems to work.
3. Installed Buckminster from http://download.eclipse.org/tools/buckminster/updates.

Then I tried to materialize the Hello XML World Example from

http://www.eclipse.org/buckminster/samples/queries/demo.cquery

getting:

Unable to instantiate Query Resolver Factory cloudsmith
Unable to instantiate Query Resolver Factory cloudsmith.test
Unable to instantiate Query Resolver Factory cloudsmith.local

I think I can ignore those; then a lot later:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.eclipse.equinox.internal.provisional.p2.metadata.query.InstallableUnitQuery.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;Lorg/eclipse/osgi/service/resolver/VersionRange;)V ERROR [0008] : java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.eclipse.equinox.internal.provisional.p2.metadata.query.InstallableUnitQuery.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;Lorg/eclipse/osgi/service/resolver/VersionRange;)V

Any ideas?

Regards,
Torsten