[buckminster-dev] Project cannot be built?

I am having trouble building org.eclipse.equinox.app using headless Buckminster.  I can resolve the entire project with my query, but when I try to perform the create action for my product, the org.eclipse.equinox.app fails because its prerequisite org.eclipse.osgi.services isn’t built.  It then says, “Cleaning and building all projects is recommended.”  Weirdly, the corresponding process works in the IDE.

Attached are the build scripts I’m using along with the output of the build.