Re: [buckminster-dev] Struggling with Buckminster to produce a product

Thomas Hallgren wrote:
Hi Mark,
It doesn't need to be very detailed. Something like "Buckminster generated product does not start" and then attach the generated config.ini and the log output.

- thomas

Addleman, Mark J wrote:
I could but I'm not entirely sure what the bug is.
This really pushes the edge of my understanding of Eclipse and I’m afraid I wouldn’t describe it well. If you give me the text, I’ll go ahead and enter it.

Mark,

For the moment while this bug is being investigated, you could simply use the eclipse generated config.ini. All the magic happens when you load the configurator plugin, it basically sets about telling equinox about all the plugins, and will launch the eclipse framework for you.

I'm after having a pretty painful week working on the config.ini stuff, docs seems to be a little sketchy on it, after much tweaking I've settled using a hardcoded config.ini with only the minimal amount of plugins listed in it.

HTH,
Adrian.

Back to the top