[buckminster-dev] using Buckminster with Hudson - tutorial?

Hi There,

I understand that Adrian S. has been recently added as a committer on the
project (congratulations :) ) and that one of his current projects is an
autobuild system for the buckminster project itself. I recall hearing that
the proposed system would make use of Hudson, the open source Java CI
server, and presumably :) buckminster.

We're considering Hudson as an alternative for our own autobuild system and
have already put some investment in 'buckminsterizing' our builds. I'm
wondering if you would have any best practices/tips to offer in integrating
the two technologies? I know for us, something like that would be
tremendously useful as a 'how-to'. Perhaps it's a good candidate for a
tutorial on the wiki? - a true 'start-to-finish' example using buckminster
from clean workspace to artifact publication.

Thanks
Todd

Back to the top