Re: [buckminster-dev] Plugin dependencies and cspex file

> Exactly what do you mean with "dependency isn't built"?

What I mean is that, when I go to ‘Invoke Action-->bundle.jars’ to build the project bundle, only the one bundle is built, not all of its dependent bundles.  If my dependency is explicit in the manifest.mf, then all of those bundles are also built (and placed in my <home>/temp/buckminster folder).

So, I’m seeing two different behaviors.  If I put a dependency in the manifest.mf file and call ‘Invoke Action-->bundle.jars’, my main project and its dependency is built and placed in my <home>/temp/bunkminster folder.  If I put a dependency in the buckminster.cspex file (and have it show up under ‘View CSpec’ as a dependency, just like if it were part of the manifest.mf), only the main project is built, not the dependency (even though in both cases the ‘View CSpec’ file looks exactly the same, although I might have missed something there).

Joseph Campolongo

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE PERSON TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED. IT MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. If you are not the intended recipient, your use of this message for any purpose is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete the message and notify the sender so that we may correct our records.

Back to the top