[buckminster-dev] Buckminster feature export does not match eclipse pde feature export

I have a feature that has a mix of “folder-based” and jarred plugins.  The “folder-based” plugins are essentially the contents of the jar unpacked.  When I export this feature from within eclipse (Export->Plug-in Development->Deployable features) everything works as expected (a mix folder plugins and jars are exported).  When I export this feature from Buckminster using the action “feature.exports” the result is only jars.  The output I’m looking at is in “${buckminster.output.root}/<my_feature>/site/plugins/”.  Is this a bug in the feature.export or is this result as designed??

Thanks,

Dan

Back to the top