Re: [buckminster-dev] How buckminster compile a plugin which depends on other plugins?

Hi Imen,
Yes, Buckminster will also compile all dependencies since it delegates that part of the build to the PDE.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Imen Kalboussi wrote:
Hi,

I’m sorry by asking several questions but I’ really appreciate your help,

And here another question: when we import in a eclipse workspace a plugin that depends on other plugins Buckminster

can certainly resolve and materialize this but when we would like to compile this plugin usually eclipse compile all that plugins (which depends on)

Does Buckminster do it too?

Thanks.

Back to the top