[buckminster-dev] How can I build a plugin eclipse in order to get at the end a jar that contains the plugin and all its dependencies

Thanks Matt

I’ve solved my problem by following your instructions carefully because when I’ve posted the other message I’ve jumped your last instruction

Now, I’ve a new question: How can I build a plugin eclipse  in order to get at the end a jar that contains  the plugin  and all its dependencies?

Thanks

Back to the top