[buckminster-dev] hello world headless demo need update

Hi,

I follow the wiki page http://wiki.eclipse.org/Adding_a_helloworld_headless_command_%28Buckminster%29 did the hello world headless demo, I use the address http://www.eclipse.org/buckminster/samples/queries/hwcommand.cquery let buckminter did all of things, but unfortunately I get a compile error, which because the org.eclipse.buckminster.cmdline.AbstractCommand has been changed, so far it need override a method like:

protected void getOptionDescriptors(List appendHere) throws Exception
	{
		appendHere.add(GOODBYE_DESCRIPTOR);
	}

but

 @Override
    protected OptionDescriptor[] getOptionDescriptors() throws Exception
    {
        return new OptionDescriptor[] { GOODBYE_DESCRIPTOR };
    }

Both wiki and source code need update.

Cheers,
--Alex