Re: [buckminster-dev] Vote to remove committer

No problem. I assume we have your vote? ;-)

- thomas

John Casey wrote:
Apologies for not responding earlier, Thomas. I've been pretty pinned down for a few months now with client work, and haven't had a chance to read my GMail much. However, I did post a similar message to this list sometime last spring. I'm sure you know by now from Carlos that I've changed jobs...unfortunately, the new position does not offer me much time to work on things like Buckminster.

Sorry for any confusion,

-john

Back to the top