[buckminster-dev] Vote to remove committer

Hi,
Some time ago, we voted for John Casey to become a committer in Buckminster. This happened after the Europa Build Workshop a year ago and the intention was that he, in his position as the Kepler project lead and Maven committer would help out with the Buckminster/Maven integration. This didn't happen. Kepler has another project lead now, Carlos Sanchez, and his colleague and Erle Czar Mantos has been approved as Buckminster committers.

I sent a mail to John Casey a while back where I asked if he'd like to remain on the project. He never replied.

I suggest that we remove John as a committer to the Buckminster project. According to the Eclipse EMO, we need to vote in order to make it happen. There is currently no portal support for committer removal so please cast your vote here.

Thanks,
Thomas Hallgren

Back to the top