Re: [buckminster-dev] CVS Authentication

Thomas Hallgren escreveu:
Hi Claudio,
what happens if you use:

":pserver:@192.168.0.166:/cvsroot/cvsteste,relat/{0}"

it shows a dialog (like the CVS auth dialog), but only password is editable; the user name, not. If it's editable, it's fine!

or

":pserver:anonymous@192.168.0.166:/cvsroot/cvsteste,relat/{0}"

Our repo don't have access to anonymous... :(
of course, I have made the test using anonymous, and works.

i.e. no extra colon for password?

it may be:

":pserver@192.168.0.166:/cvsroot/cvsteste,relat/{0}" either
":pserver:@192.168.0.166:/cvsroot/cvsteste,relat/{0}" or
":pserver::@192.168.0.166:/cvsroot/cvsteste,relat/{0}"

all them, ask for user/passwd.

tks,
Claudio

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Claudio Cardozo wrote:
hi there!

I have the following cquery and rmap to materialize a project from our CVS repo:

CQUERY
---(snip)---
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<cq:componentQuery
xmlns:cq="http://www.eclipse.org/buckminster/CQuery-1.0";
resourceMap="http://localhost/buck/relat1.rmap";>
    <cq:rootRequest name="relatorios-proposta"
versionDesignator="[PRJ_BANIF_CDC_INTELLECTOR,PRJ_BANIF_CDC_INTELLECTOR]"
versionType="String"/>
</cq:componentQuery>
---(snip)---

RMAP
---(snip)---
        <provider readerType="cvs" componentType="eclipse.project"
mutable="true" source="true">
<uri format=":pserver::@192.168.0.166:/cvsroot/cvsteste,relat/{0}">
                <bc:propertyRef key="buckminster.component" />
            </uri>
            <versionConverter type="branch" >
            </versionConverter>
        </provider>
---(snip)---

Using the psrever this way, it pop up for password entry, but unable
to entry the username; the text field is unwriteable...

so, providing username and password, works fine!
":pserver:claudiocardozo:xxxxxx@192.168.0.166:/cvsroot/cvsteste,relat/{0}"

I tryied providing a resource with a propertie like this:
user.cvs=claudiocardozo, and load, but I get error, and, if this way:
user.cvs="claudiocardozo", it puts on the dialog, the bring the
quotes.

any suggestion?

Back to the top