[buckminster-dev] Re: settings working proposal

Robert Dale wrote:
So what I'm wondering here is how does one configure the cvs user/pass for eclipse headless?

At present, you would configure the CVS repository using the IDE on a template workspace.

I think one thing I need is clarification on the scope of using credentials. This all started out with needing a way to store user/pass for accessing a cquery and rmap. I probably got carried away and extended that scope. I think we should keep it simple.

I agree. It's just that sometimes a thorough deep dive is needed in order to find out the best way to do the simple thing.

- thomas

Back to the top