[buckminster-dev] Re: Maven and IP issues

Carlos,
Given the open nature of this project, don't you think Eclipse and Maven
users might have some concerns if we host this at your employers site?
What would happen if DevZuz decides to pull the plug before we're done?
If it's not at all possible to host it at Apache.org, I'd suggest we
start a project on Tigris.org or Codehaus.org.

- thomas

Carlos Sanchez wrote:
All that sounds right.

I'm looking into hosting svn and update site publicly at DevZuz (the new
name of the company btw) until the IP process passes.
I think it's the only solution so far.

Back to the top