[buckminster-dev] RE: [alf-dev] Eclipse Collaboration Perspective

Resending this to Corona, ECF, and Buckminster

Brian

From: Brian Carroll
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2007 10:53 AM
To: ALF Developer Mailing List; Corona development; Eclipse Communication Framework (ECF) developer mailing list.; buckminster-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [alf-dev] Eclipse Collaboration Perspective

Dennis,

+1.  Good idea. Thanks for setting up the call.  ALF will participate.  A few questions:

  1. Are there any notes or sketches about what is envisioned for the Collaboration Perspective, or at least the use cases that are driving the idea?
  2. Given the close relationship between Tasks and Collaboration, I would think we should invite someone from the Mylar project to participate

Regards,

Brian

Brian Carroll

ALF Project Lead