[buckminster-dev] Re: Buckminster on 3.3M5+

Yes, that was the problem. I had mirror autoselect option checked in update manager. Everything is OK if I update from buckminster site directly.

Thomas Hallgren wrote:
Hi Aleksander,
I didn't find anything wrong with out update site. Perhaps you used a mirror that wasn't updated correctly or encountered some other network problems during the update? The update-manager doesn't always handle network problems gracefully.

In any case, we've moved on and the features found at 3.3/updates are now for 3.3M6. I think they still are compatible with 3.3M5+ but I would recommend and upgrade.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Aleksander Bandelj wrote:
It works if I unpack feature and plugins from archived update site manually. But I can't figure out why update manager doesn't show PDE feature. I checked site.xml and feature archives and requirements and declarations seem fine to me.

Anyway, materialization works now. Could someone check update site with recent eclipse milestones to confirm the problem ? I used clean distribution when installing buckminster (no other plugins).

Back to the top