[buckminster-dev] Branch missing in the Legal process poster

Hi Janet,
I looked through http://www.eclipse.org/legal/EclipseLegalProcessPoster.pdf and I didn't find a perfect match for a contribution that we just received. It's 100% EPL but with far more then 250 lines of code from a non-committer. As far as I can see, we end up in Figure 17 on page two. That figure has no "Yes" branch. So what would apply for this contribution?

Kind Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Back to the top