[buckminster-dev] Re: Improving the Maven support by using the Maven libraries

Hi,

I tried materializing the project using

http://www.eclipse.org/buckminster/samples/queries/buckminster.cquery

but I got this errors:

Errors during resolve
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/pde/internal/core/TargetPlatform
  org/eclipse/pde/internal/core/TargetPlatform
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/pde/internal/core/TargetPlatform
  org/eclipse/pde/internal/core/TargetPlatform

Any ideas? Btw, Im using Eclipse 3.3, does this work on that
release?

Regards,

Erle Czar Mantos

Thomas Hallgren wrote:
Hi Carlos,
Apparently, you didn't use Buckminster to materialize and build ;-)

The org.eclipse.buckminster.axis2 is generated by org.eclipse.buckminster.axis2.bundlegen.

You don't need any of the axis2 stuff but if you'd like to have a look at it, you can use the http://www.eclipse.org/buckminster/samples/queries/buckminster-ws.cquery to populate the workspace. Be aware though, that all that stuff is for Eclipse 3.2.x at this time.

If you want to work with what's current in the trunk, please use the http://www.eclipse.org/buckminster/samples/queries/buckminster.cquery. It will select the projects you need (and only them) and build them correctly.

Kind Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Carlos Sanchez wrote:
I don't know if i'm missing something but latest trunk doesn't build

* org.eclipse.buckminster.axis2.codegen requires bundle
org.eclipse.buckminster.axis2 that doesn't exist

* org.eclipse.buckminster.svn can't resolve
org.tigris.subversion.svnclientadapter.* imports

Thomas Hallgren wrote:
Carlos Sanchez wrote:
See list attached, we'll be working on releasing all the snapshot
dependencies in the following weeks

Great. Thanks!

... I will upload a new version to our update site tomorrow.
that explains it ;)

New versions, 1.0.0.v20070315-r32x and 1.0.0.v20070315 was uploaded to
our normal update site and the development update site today. The URL's
to the respective sites are:

http://download.eclipse.org/technology/buckminster/updates
http://download.eclipse.org/technology/buckminster/3.3/updates

Regards,