[buckminster-dev] Re: [technology-pmc] FW: Filip Hrbek - New Committer Request Form

Henrik, (Sharon)
No problem. The Technology PMC approves the elections of Filip and Karel.

- Bjorn

Henrik Lindberg wrote:

Hi,

The Buckminster Project would like to add Filip Hrbek, and Karel Brezina as committers to the Buckminster project.

We have voted on the Buckminster-dev newsgroup (see email-thread below), and all forms are filled out.

Apparently I did things in the wrong order, sending to emo before technology-pmc.

So, can we add Filip and Karel as committers?

Regards

Henrik Lindberg, PL Buckminster

henrik.lindberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx