Re: [buckminster-dev] BillOfMaterialsTest from core plugin throws BillOfMaterialsTest

Hi Karel,
I was able to reproduce your problem. The XML-Schema was actually missing the ID attribute for exportedBillOfMaterial. I've fixed it but I'm unable to check-in right now. The CVS at eclipse.org server seems to be down. It's 2:12 AM here so I'm giving up now. I'll try to check in first thing tomorrow.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Thomas Hallgren wrote:
Hi Karel,
I'm not sure why you get this. I'm running the same test from a fresh CVS copy and it runs just fine. Seems you have an incorrect version of the schema somehow. Don't know how you could get that though. Is it possible that you have an inconsistent workspace?

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Karel Brezina wrote:
Hi,

BillOfMaterialsTest from "org.eclipse.buckminster.core" plugin throws SAXParseException.
What is wrong?

Regards,
    Karel

Trace output:

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-complex-type.3.2.2: Attribute 'id' is not allowed to appear in element 'md:exportedBillOfMaterials'. at

Back to the top