Re: [buckminster-dev] Testing BillOfMaterialsTest using TPTP - SAXParseException

Hi Karel,
This is what you get when the org.eclipse.buckminster.maven plugin is not present. Several tests currently in the core plugin are dependent on the presence of other plugins (hence my desire to collect them all under another plugin that is not named 'core'). Once you've added the maven plugin, you are likely to run into similar problems with missing reader types and component types. The test plugin must have dependencies to at least:

org.eclipse.buckminster.cvs
org.eclipse.buckminster.maven
org.eclipse.buckminster.pde

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Karel Brezina wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to run BillOfMaterialsTest JUnit test using TPTP framework. This test is moved from "org.eclipse.buckminster.core" to "org.eclipse.buckminster.tests" plug-in. The test throws org.xml.sax.SAXParseException.

Any idea, what could be wrong?

Regards,
    Karel

Trace output:

org.eclipse.buckminster.core.helpers.BuckminsterException: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-elt.4.2: Cannot resolve 'mp:MavenProvider' to a type definition for element 'rm:provider'.: bundleresource://342/org/eclipse/buckminster/tests/core/rmap/test.rmap at line: 46 column: 116

Back to the top