Re: [buckminster-dev] Buckminster TPTP JUnit tests

Hi Karel,
Yes, this sounds right. This complies with the rule that all packages in a bundle start with the bundle name.

- thomas

Karel Brezina wrote:
Hi,

I want to transfer all Buckminster JUnit tests into TPTP framework. I think all Buckminster TPTP JUnit tests should be located just in one plug-in. I suggest we can use "org.eclipse.buckminster.tests" as plug-in name. Packages under this plug-in may have a similar structure as they have today, but package name would start with "org.eclipse.buckminster.tests" instead of "org.eclipse.buckminster", "test" from the rest would be eliminated.

Examples of package names transfer:

org.eclipse.buckminster.core.test  ==> org.eclipse.buckminster.tests.core
org.eclipse.buckminster.core.test.command ==> org.eclipse.buckminster.tests.core.command org.eclipse.buckminster.core.test.cspec ==> org.eclipse.buckminster.tests.core.cspec

Is this a good structure?

Regards
Karel