Re: [buckminster-dev] Succesive calls to resolution... the last time?

Hi Filip,
Let's hope this was the last one. Tricky business with multiple jobs that may be invalidated by added version constraints before they finish :-). Anyway, I think I finally got it right. I created yet another JUnit test for this particular case and it seems to be OK now. The fix is in CVS HEAD. Please try it out.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Filip Hrbek wrote:
Hi Thomas,
I updated the BM from CVS. Most of the issues have been solved. However, it seems to me that one of the issues remains still open. It seemed to be solved in the temporary solution on my machine, but after the update from CVS it is unsolved again. I used the rmaps from fomerly mentioned example, it means: RMAP1 is able to resolve the component buckminster.test.simple_c RMAP2 is able to resolve components buckminster.test.simple_a, buckminster.test.simple_b and buckminster.test.simple_d After first resolution (on RMAP1) nothing happened After second resolution (on RMAP2) I got everything but simple_c resolved After third resolution (on RMAP1 again) I got simple_c resolved, but simple_a and simple_b became unresolved again. I include the boms before and after the third resolution. Regards
  Filip