Re: [buckminster-dev] Partially resolved BOM

Hi Filip,
Even more reduced is putting it mildly :-) The new BOM is completely unresolved. This looks like a bug. Can you please add a bugzilla on this?

Thanks,
Thomas Hallgren

Filip Hrbek wrote:
When I execute BillOfMaterials.fullyResolve() method on a bill of materials which is already partially resolved, and the current RMAP is not complete, the bom gets even more reduced after fullyResolve method is called. I would expect that the bom should remain the same if the RMAP does not add any new information.

Can you help me, please?

Exported BOMs before/after resolution are included.

Regards
 Filip Hrbek