[buckminster-dev] Bucminster nature - what does it really do?

Remind me again, why do we have a Buckmisnter Nature? Does it do anything
except create a .cspec if there is none already?
Removing the Buckminster nature does not seem to have any effect for
instance.

Why not simply remove it?

I am working on a proposal (that I will post on the wiki with a link here)
to have a Buckminster "Buckminster Project Manager" (or somesuch name) that
helps you check what Buckmisnter can do with a project, and aid if there are
things like a .cspec needed to be able to manage the project.

I think it would be easier to explain (and to understand) how things work
without the Buckminster Nature thing (esp. if it does not do anything, and
if it does, that needs to be exapplained).

- henrik

Back to the top